- geological and other natural features of the landscape,
- rich archaeological heritage and ancient Armenian culture,
- acquaintance with culinary specialities.
- salt steppe at Lake Nežider,
- floodplain forests on the Danube,
- observation of nesting storks,
- visit the reconstruction of characteristic buildings from the time of ancient Rome.
- get to know the Bahariya Oasis with its natural and cultural attractions,
- discover the natural features of the White and Black Deserts.
GREECE: THE COUNTRYSIDE OF CRETE
- getting to know the Cretan countryside with remote villages, vineyards and olive groves,
- discovering some geological features, different types of landscapes, local handicrafts and delicious food,
- shorter walks through narrow gorges, forests and along rivers,
- time to enjoy the remote beaches of the Aegean and Libyan Seas.
- getting to know different regions of Georgia: the High Caucasus (Tusheti, Khevsureti), the savannah in Vashlovani National Park, the cultural landscape and subtropical forests of East Georgia,
- visiting the most important cultural monuments of Georgia’s cultural heritage.
CROATIA:AT THE FOOTHILL OF VELEBIT
- exploring the karst of the Paklenica National Park and the rivers Krupa and Zrmanja.
CROATIA: GEOPARK VIS
- sightseeing of the geological features in the surroundings of Komiža and Vis and on the island of Biševo,
- getting to know the culinary and cultural specialities of the island.
- geological and geomorphological features of the island of Qeshm and the desert of Lut,
- getting to know the world cultural heritage: Persepolis, Shiraz, Isfahan, Yazd,
- something about the cuisine, Persian poetry, architecture, calligraphy, carpet weaving, …
- Exploration of ancient civilisation (Shushtar, Susa, Khorramabad), Kurdistan province (Kermanshah with UNESCO cultural heritage),
- Tabriz, Urmia salt lake, Caspian lake with wetlands and floodplain forests.
AT THE FOOT OF THE DOLOMITES
- the famous mosaic school in Spilimberg,
- the artistic heritage of the Cadore valley, the Brent dell’Art gorge and the Mis valley,
- fatal consequences of the construction of the Vajont dam.
- geological features and Mediterranean flora of the island,
- getting to know the ecology of the island,
- cultural and ethnological heritage.
- getting to know the geological peculiarities of the northern and central part of Portugal,
- discovering prehistoric settlements and paintings,
- learning get to know architectural and culinary specialities,
- trekking in protected natural areas.
- getting to know the river delta: narrow river arms, lakes, natural and artificial channels;
- observing water birds: different species of herons, terns, river gulls, pelicans, …
- a visit to the Macin Geopark with the oldest European mountain range,
- getting to know the cultural heritage of the many ethnic groups in this part of Romania.
- walks in the Kyrenia Mountains along the north coast,
- learning about the rich history and cuisine,
- exploring the rich flora, especially the flowering orchids and tulipanov.
SOCOTRA ISLAND (YEMEN)
- getting to know the geological and geomorphological features of the island;
- getting to know endemic plant and animal species;
- exploring coastal dunes, snorkelling, hiking in gorges, learning about mangroves;
- dolphin watching.